Abnormal blood pressure and pulse rate, EKG shows ST and T wave anomaly. What must I do?

I am 71 years old woman, this morning at 8.00 am I had some abnormal blod pressure and pulse rates. On my abnormal ECG taken at hospital emergiency room says: QRS: 76ms Normal sinus rhythm QT/QTcBaz: 356/400ms ST& T Wave abnormaly, consider inferior ischemia PR: 148 ms ST&T Wave abnormaly, consider anterioe ischemia P: 102 ms RR/PP: 786/789 ms P / QRS /T: 43 / 18/ -5 degrees They told me that my my pulse rate is not fata. That s all. What must I do? An immediate cardiac control is necessary or can I wait? I am having only 8/12.5 mg co-diovan, 100 mg coraspin and two daflons tablet for my veins every day My LDL cholesterol is very high bur at the same time HDL is high, so I do not take statins or something like my despite of my doctors advices Dear Doctor, I have received the letter about % 20 discount thank you, at my country I can ask this to our doctors free that s why please be informed that I do not want your kind answer.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012