Abnormal LV shape in 8.5 month old, mild ventricular hypertrophy, increase in thickness of wall with Propanol, Cause? Treatment?

My baby is 8 months and half with abnormal LV Shape, mild left ventricular hypotrophy, accessory tissue in left ventricular out flow . She was gone through Echo ( 3 times) and last one was on 19th April 2012 shows increased in the thickness of the wall. She is taking PROPRANOl Ol 1gm/1ml (4ml/ 3 times a day). What is cause and treatment of this and what is the treatment? What are the consequences if the thickness increases more? What are the guilds we have to follow to monitor her condition and suppress this increase? Please quid me as her Doctor statement is that the reason is unknown
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012