Abnormal ECG. What should we express concern over? Translate it?

My son has recently had an abnormal ecg . The report from the cardiologist says sinus rhythm with PR interval of 144msec with a narrow QRS complex but with J point elevation seen in V2, V3, V4 and V5. Additional there is a high frequency signal seen at the terminal and at QRS which is also appreciated in lead V2. In leads V3, V4 and V5 there also appears to be a U wave The QT interval is 412msec, QTC is 380msec. I have no idea what I should be concerned about and would appreciate your help
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012