Abdominal spasms, nausea, weakness, feeling hot. What to do?

Hi, I got abdominal spasms wed night, stood up, experienced nausia, started to feel hot, feeling week, so I sat down and moments later I lost concience. Came about and past out again. I had hot and cold flashes cold sweat, turned very pale. When I past out second time I am told I rolled back my eyes. Paramedics were called. They checked my bp , which at the time was 108/72, temp and ekg was also normal. I had extrem cheels, nausia and cramps . I atempted to be seen in er, but the wait was more then 3 or 4 hrs., I was unable to handle that. I had a couple of times through that evening and night of almost fainting . Next day on thur I was feeling week, slept for 3 hrs during the day. Still had some cramps and quisiness in my stomach . Drank water and tea all day, in the evening had clear chicken broth, dry toast, half of babana. Next day, fri. I felt much better and stayed on vegetable soup and cooked fruit, with its broth, toast. At night saw tha I have rush with mild to no itching as of now. Any advise?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.Forum.
For 3 days you had stomach pain, vomiting feeling, fainting, and loss of consciousness. At that moment your eyes are looking up noted by your attendents. It continued for 3 days.
It appears to be the epilepsy, and its secondary effects.
I advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment. you may need to have E.E.G., M.R.I. besides other routine tests for confirmation.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.