Abdominal pain with orange discharge, tiredness, nausea, irritability and pinching sensation in pelvis. Any ideas ?

I have abdominal pain , discharge that recently became orange, but was originally clear or white with no odor but thick, tiredness, nausea, irritability , and a pinching sensation in my pelvis . On top of this I have discomfort during sex sometimes, other times I am not in any pain at all. Any ideas what this could be? I ve had several STD tests which have come up negative, negative pregnancy tests , this has been an ongoing issue for a couple of years but the colored discharge is something new. At one point I was told at the ER that I had a cyst rupture around the time of my period, however when I followed up with my OBGYN they told me I did not have any cyst issues. Originally I was treated frequently for UTI s (once per month minimum) even when I was doing all I could to prevent them, and it seems things have gotten worse from there. I just need some idea of what I could suggest when I speak to my doctor at my next visit.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013