Abdominal pain, urine discoloration. Abusing Vyvanse and Adderall. Tips?

Hello Doctor, I m a 19 year old male college student who, like most college kids, loves the rush and added efficiency brought on by ADHD medications such as Vyvanse and Adderall . I do in fact have a mild form of ADHD and have been taking 50mg Vyvanse daily for approx. 6 months. As of late, I ve been noticing some sharp, shooting pain in my lower left abdomen (almost in the middle oblique area) and intermittent urine discoloration wherein my urine will be Cola colored or light Rose colored, though I don t believe it to be blood. Any tips on alleviating the pain by natural means? Also, is the urine discoloration (which only seems to occur when I m dehydrated) an issue to be concerned with? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012