Abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness, shakiness, headache, normal colonoscopy. Is it a cyst?

Hi I m a 24 F and have been having severe abdominal pains in my lower left ab quadrant and having symptoms of nausea as well as dizziness and shakiness and a headache . I went to the ER on Sunday and they did a ct and it came back normal and have me some pain meds and sent me home. Yesterday I seen my gi dr and he told me I may have something wrong with my colon. So today I did a colonoscopy and it came back normal as well. Then tonight I started having extremely severe abdominal pain so I went to the ER and they have me some pain meds and monitored me and then did some X-rays and they all came back normal so they wrote me a script for some pain meds and sent me home. I m really worried and concerned that I have a more serious issue going on inside my abdominal area. What can I do to find out some REAL ANSWERS!!!! I m really frustrated at this point!! I would also like to know if it could be a cyst or something in that area as well or other possibilities as I would like some better answers and not just pain meds. Thanks!!!
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012