Abdominal pain, have uterine fibroid, cystic ovary, anteverted uterus, an intramural to subserous myoma. Help?

Hi doctors, I went to emergency last nov 2011 due to unexplainable pain in my abdomen . It happened 5 days after my monthly period. My OB ordered for an ultrasound and results came, I have uterine fibroid . Then I went back to my home country last Dec 2012 and I underwent transvi. Results read a unilocular anechoic cystic structure, 8.9X7.1X6.0cm in close proximity to my left ovary; anteverted uterus , an intramural to subserous myoma, postero-fundal, 3.9X3.8X4.0cm. Endometrium: 1.0cm, isoechoic and compatible with proliferative phase. These results were not explained to my properly so I am about to visit my OB again soon. My questions are: I have a partner for 4 years and we are planning to get married anytime this year. I would like to know what should I do with the cyst? Should I undergo a surgery to remove it, or try to conceive first. The only problem is, I always feel pain during my monthly period. By the way, i have a regular monthly period and my OB said both of my ovaries are healthy and my fallopian tubes are fine. I really appreciate your answer doctors
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013