Abdominal pain, diarrhoea after drinking alcohol. Having sciatica, phlegm in chest, nose congestion. Solution?

Hi, I m Lou, I m 32yrs old and I had severe abdominal pain and diaerra last night after drinking alchol, this has happened a few times after drinking, and I do seem to suffer from belly cramps and extreme gas that stinks. I also have siatica, not sure if that is related. I also suffer from clear phelm some times yellowish, in the mornings and after i ve eaten food, which comes from my chest and sometimes from my nose into the back of my throat . my nose is always congested and i always sneeze . I don t really no what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013