Abdominal pain, breathlessness and nausea after being hit on the scrotum. Have high temperature. Should I be worried?

Hi, I was kicked in the scrotum today at about 10:45am GMT by someone in my school, the reason doesn t matter, but i m worried about what this has done/ will do. When I was kicked I struggled to breath, felt like vomiting and had pains in my lower abdomen . The first two symptoms went after about 2 minutes but the abdominal pain lasted for about half an hour. My testicles were sensitive throughout the rest of the school day, so I had to sit and walk oddly. Now it s 21:30pm GMT and they are nowhere near as sensitive, but some sensitivity remains. I have a temperature and shakes, but could this just be stress?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012