Abdominal pain, bleeding frequently, done rectal exam. Should I continue to run?

good evening, I have been having alot of issues lately, starting in March i found out I was pregnant, April the news was it was etopic, I had the injections in my buttocks . I have had one normal period since. In may, however; June was a good month, then July I started loosing weight, about 5-7 pounds. July 5th I had a huge hormone increase, just alittle out of control, I am not sexually active either since the etopic in april. I started having periods twice a month and begged for birth control . at the end of Juy I started low cycle of birth control. I also started noticing itchy scalp and hair loss . I couldnt take the hair loss and scaley scalp so I choped off all my hair. Now near the end of July I went to the ER because I started having lower left quadrant pain. it was worse after a long run 4-5 miles. It went all the way into my thigh so I went to the ER. They did an aultra sound and found cyst on my right ovary , the one that the pregnancy was in. No explanation of this pain in my left quadrant. Since July I have been having a period twice a month. it is now September and finally the twice a month bleeding has stopped, but the pain is back. I went to the ER and they gave me pain meds and some other meds in my IV. I went t the GYNO today and they did an exam on the outside to see were the location of pain was. Then an internal, he said my bladder was shapped funny which I never heard before, this was new. after that he continued the exam and pushed on my abdomin and internal also on the left side, he indicated it was not the left ovary, but did feel something. He then did a rectal exam, which was very uncomfortable, it was pain like a felt from the outside internal pushing, but just uncomfortable. He ordered a CScan to see if there is anything. I run alot and I am not sure if its a good idea to continue. Should I continue to run and if it gets worse go to the ER, I have been having alot of back issues too. Everytime they take blood and unrine everything is fine. My scalp is flaky again also. Help, anything?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012