Abdominal pain, back pain, foul smell on urinating, not sexually active. Diet to dietary changes?

Hi. Well today I went for a wee a couple of times. First time I thought it smelt funny but thought maybe someone had been before that s why. I went a couple of hours later and there was the same funny smell and a bit of a tingle when I was done. Last week I did feel my abdomen hurt a couple of times. This stopped. But then I ve been getting weird back pain on the left side of my back. I m not sexually active. I have been making changes to my diet and have been excersing more for the past 3 weeks. Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
hello nmarison, you are suffering from GIT infection take antibiotic ofloxacin plus ornidazole combination twice daily for 3-5 days with light food in your diet, you can also take omeprazole 20 mg twice daily with it.