Abdominal pain and heat, lower back pain, migraines. Unable to do a blood test. Cure for symptoms?

I have a pain at the tip of my stomach i guess it s called the abdomen and it s hurts there and it has really hot there like a fever and then the pain will go like an inch on each side to the left and right then id have pain in the middle down to the belly button then from the left and right side an inch of a little sharp pain of some sort, and then im having lower back pains, and kinda of a migriane and my head gets warm as well, Im terrified of needles and refuse to give blood i will faint if i see a needle so i havent done that yet at all can you tell me what i might have? pleaseee i hope it s not bad cause i have to leave tomorrow at 3pm to travel
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012