Abdominal pain after urination, enlarged prostate, done spinal injury. Suggestion?

Hi, I had a major accident in which my femur bone and ankle was broken. I also had injured my L3 in the spine and got operated. While i was in the hospital i was using cathrtral . After removing i had urine infection for which i had taken loads of antibiotics and got injected with mariponam. But i do not c any improvements . My lover abdomen hurts really bad after urination and urine comes out on its own. Don t know what to do. I also have an enlarged prostate but I m just 28. So please suggest me what to do. Thanking you DIWAKAR .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012