Abdominal pain after having hamburger, hurts to sit or stretch and breath, nausea. How can I relieve it?

Hello, I have issues with my stomach right now. Last night after I came home from work I ate a hamburger that one of my family members made. Right after I started having these severe abdominal pains. It hurts to sit down. Hurts to stretch . Hurts to even breath. Then right after I feel like I have to throw up. It feels good when I hold breath for a few seconds. And now I m at work, and its just making the pain even worse. I took tums thinking it would help. It didn t even touch the pain. Please help me. I don t know what else to do to get rid of the pain. : (
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012