Abdominal pain after exercising, high ESR, done stomach scan. Should I continue walking?

hi......iam priyanka 24 years .......from my young age i was not doing any kind of physical work i was just hooked to reading........and now from past 1 year am slowly working a doing tread mill walking ....i do it just for 30 mins......for 1 month i did only upto 5.8 speed.....after 1 month i walked at 6 speed for just 10 mins and then slowed my problem is am getting abdominal pain when i walk my abdomen is aching like its gripping effect and when am sleeping and jus twist my abdomen its like my abdomen muscle is aching and also my thighs are aching........also my hips and back are aching......even when i jus cough my stomach ie abdomen aches.. i have done all test stomach scanning ,x ray,blood tests and ESR range is 75 and every other tests are normal...........please tell me whether shud i continue walking r stop it........thank you all...
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello, priyankka Dayanandan,
I am reallybglad that you have gotten into work outs!
In the long run, this will be very beneficial to you and
makes you healthy and strong and leads to long life.
The symtoms that you are experiencing are very typical
for someone who has been inactive for a long time.
What I suggest is that you do your workouts three times
a week resting in between.TKe some nice warm tub baths
if you can after your workout.
Elevation of ESR is from activity. I would not worry about that.
Good luck.