Abdominal itching while eating, premature born, had shingles, MRSA, lung and heart surgeries as a baby

In the past few months, everytime I eat (seems like anything), my lower/sides of my abdomen itch severly. I have scratched several spots that bleed. I har extensive medical hx as I was born 3 months premature. I did have shingles 2x in the past (1st out break was Dec. 2011 and Feb 2012). This seems different though. I also have a hx of MRSA (4x in the past 3.5 yrs). I'm 34 yrs old, several lung and heart surgeries as a baby, lap chole almost 4 yrs ago, tubal in 2004. I also had several itchy areas (arms and legs mostly) before it went to my abd... Now it seems like it itches ALL the time after I eat.... Help!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Namaste
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
Generalized itching without any rash could be seen in post cholecystectomy syndrome. Use of Anti histamine like cetrizine and bile acid sequestering agent like CholeStyramine will help.