Abdominal cramping, light pink discharge. Sexually active. Home pregnancy test negative. Cause for pain, discharge?

Hi - I ve been having abdominal cramping for the past 3 days - today is day 3 and it has eased up a bit which is good. Last 2 days whenever I ate or drank certain foods I get a slight cramp at the center of my abdominal which lasts a few secs and continues to come and go till I stop eating and rest. At first I thought this may be acid reflex or gastritis . But 2 days ago I ve noticed twice (once/ day) I noticed a light pink discharge when I wiped. Second day was a thicker meat like light pink discharge in my urine when I woke up. Both days there were no other incidents of blood or discharge except those 2 times. I ve been having unprotected sex with my partner. I took a home pregnancy test today (3rd day since my symptoms) and it tested negative. My period is normally due in the early 20s-end month and is usually quite on time/ predictable. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013