Abdominal bloating, cramps. Family history of bowel cancer. Help

Hi - I frequently suffer from abdominal bloating and at times this is accompanied by painful, colicky cramps in what feels like my intestine . I wouldn t say that my abdo is tight just uncomfortable. When I do pass wind it is a lot and can be malodorous . I get relief when this happens but it just builds straight up again. I have been investigated for helicobacter and coeliac/ gluten allergy - all NAD. I have a colonoscopy every 5 yrs (family Hx of bowel cancer ). I am at a loss to explain why I am constantly bloated and am wondering what foods i should abstain from that are possibly causing my concerns. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013