Abdominal X-ray shows shadowing, suspicion of enlarged liver or spleen. What could be causing this?

Hi, my 7 year old son got results from his abdominal x ray and there was shadowing. They are sending him for an ultrasound . I asked what can the shadowing be caused from and he said enlarged liver or spleen and if that is the case what can that be caused from? I am thinking the worst right now and just want facts? And when I give him a multivitamin his urine turns green. I am wondering does that mean anything?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013