Abdominal Pain.

Last night I had a sever pain in my right abdomen right around my navel. I couldn't sit or stand there was no comfortable position to be in. The pain would be constant and unbearable for about 30 minutes and then it would get less intense. I could still tell there was pain there but I could walk and talk. At times I felt feverish, but never took my temperature. I experienced chills and sweating. I never vomited but sat over the toilet feeling like I was going to. The pain lasted for about 7 hours like this. When the pain wasn't unbearable I would fall asleep only to be woke back up 30 minutes to and hour later in tremendous pain. This also happened about a week ago, the pain was just as bad but it only lasted for an hour or two. Any idea what could be causing this?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It could be gastritis.. See an gastro doc and get a endoscopy done.. Take bland foods, and eat something every 3 hours dont let stomach be empty for long time.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.