A vain on my forehead is getting effected by the daily headaches. Is it serious?

I have had a history. Of migraines but haven't had any in a few years. I just had a baby 6wks ago and have had daily headaches above my left eye and I can actually feel a vain on my forehead that seems to be effected by the headache and hurts when I touch it. I can also follow the vain to my left side of my head and above my ear. It is a daily pain and I am not able to get it to go away totally. It hurts off nd on through the day. I can wake up with it somedays and isn't a specific time as to when they start. Its a sharp throbbing pain and I just need to know if its serious enough to have checked out.

Asked On : Sun, 7 Nov 2010