A small round cut near left ear. What is it?

well i dont know how to explain this, but behind my left ear, i have like a small round cut? imnot sure if it used to be a mole or something, but i can remember ive ha this since august of ladt year. when i peel it i bleed, and sometimes i bleed for a long time. i dont know why i get this, it doesnt hurt when i touch it.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding an small round cut behind left ear, it does not hert and last year you had peel it out than at that time it was bleeding.

Your history of illness suggest that it may be POST AURICULAR SINUS. This is a congenital defect, and if it gets infected and pops out pus than surgery is only treatment.