A lot of water is coming out of my nose continuously. I cannot concentrate in works.

I tried allopathy but that couldn t solve my problem permanently.After that I also tried homeopathy for three months .That also didn t help me.While staying under homeopathy doc told me not to take anything sour and eggs.I obeyed his advices.But as I have said all went in vain.My present situation is this: 1.Whenever I take egg or anything sour the problem starts . 2.Any sexual activity helps the problem to grow. 3.In moist and non-airconditioned areas the problem grows fastly. Here are some important points which can help you : 1.I don t get time to clean my tongue regularly.So it has yellow layers on it. 2.I don t have any other problem except pimples , dandruff etc.(very less). Please help me .I can t concentrate on my work or anything else because of this.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011