96 years old, drooling, spitting problems, teeth and abscesses removed. Drooling due to this?

Our Aunt is 96 years old and now spits on every thing continously. What can we do. We thought is was just a phase but now it is getting bad. Every second that she is awake she is spitting onto her clothing, a basket we put there for her. It is getting really worse. Been doing this for at least the last 3-4 weeks. She had four teeth taken out and three were absesed. This was 2-3 weeks ago. Does this have something to do with it. The spitting I mean.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
It is a sign of mania. Frequent spitting without any specific reason may be a sign of mania. Please refer to a psychiatrist.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ravindra Singh Chandrakar's  Response
This is a sign of mania. Spitting frequently without any specific region requires Psychological consultation.Plese refer to Psychologist.