90 yr old with congestive heart failure, getting nightmares and hallucination, unsteady with atrophy. Aging problem ?

my father is 90 yr old, with congestive heart failure , functioning at 30%, he has been getting nightmares and hallucinating and recently fell backwards as he is unsteady w atrophy lower body muscles and sleep & nap a total 15 hrs a day. Low blood pressure has sent him to be in the hospital due to a fall. Is this just old aging or is the low BP cause him to sleep alot and have atrophied muscle?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012