90 years. Diagnosed lichen ruber planus in hands, neck, face, lower back. Prescribed medication. Any homeopathy therapy to speed up the improvements?

Hello, I'm Maria, and I'm asking for my grandmother. She'll be 90 years in few months, and month ago she got lichen ruber planus, in the hands, dorsum of hands, neck, part of the face, back lower back near to anal area. Doctors prescribed oral prednizolone, vitamins+ Selen, Zink, and locally ointment. As the treatment I presume it is long, can you suggest homeopathy or traditional therapy that can spped up improvement? Thank you in advance..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013