9 year old son, suffering from hernia. Taking calpol. Greenish bowel movement. Normal?

My 9week old son has 3hernias (2 in his groin 1 goes back n stays there for a while the other is into his testicles, does go back in when pushed but comes back out) he has a hernia in his belly button. The hernia in his groin is very painful. He's on calpol. An he only has bowel movements every other day (normal for him) the last 2 movements have been green can you advice me on what I need to do as I'm very worried. He is having an operation in may. But I don't know what to do bout this greenish movement thicker than normal.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013