9 year old. Influenza positive. Fever, vomiting, congestion, gastroenteritis. Given tamiflu. Is it bacterial pneumonia?

My son who is 9 and my daughter who is 4 both tested positive for influenza 3 weeks ago, they were both treated with Tamiflu , they completed their antiviral tx. I was prescribed Tamiflu as well for being exposed to my children. My son and I got terrible colds 2 weekends ago. He was sent home from school that Monday with a 102.5 temp, he then began vomiting . I just had severe congestion, head aches and a terrible cough. My son had fever and vomiting for 3 days, i figured it was gastroenteritis so I kept him hydrated and on antipyretics. My cold has slowly improved but still remains. My son became afebrile on Friday and did not run a temperature or vomit Friday-Sunday. My daughter became ill on Friday she was severely lethargic, running a 103.2 temperature and started vomiting. Her lethargy lessened after I gave her tylenol and her appetite and fluid intake were above normal. She became afebrile amd stopped vomiting Sunday morning. My son was sent home again today, after being well for 3 days, with a fever of 103.1 and a terrible cough. My daughter and I now have the same terrible cough, not very productive and burns, sometimes causing coughing spells. I am taking us all into our PCP tomorrow but Im worried we may all have a secondary bacterial infection , bacterial pneumonia???
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013