81 year old having Emphysema. Had heart bypass surgeries in the past. Dropping oxygen levels. Taking spiriva. Any suggestions?

I have emphysema, I am 81 years old and have had two heart bypass surgeries. I am on o2 24/7. Without o2 my oxygen level drops to 85ish. with o2 suplement it is around 94ish. I take spiriva once each day. I am over weight, but working on that. I weigh 240 and 5 10 , I drink about 4 to 6 oz of scotch each evening over a 5 or 6 hour time. I know that I sound like a mess. I can do just about anything that I want. Was a long distance runner in my younger days. Just wondering if you have any thoughts on how I can remain reasonably comfortable. I see my pulmonologist every 4 months.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012