8 year old with stomach ache and cramps. Feeling lethargic after taking movicol. Treatment?

Hi there, hope you are well. My eight year old daughter has been complaining about a stomach ache and cramps in her stomach for a week now. She has no fever , no headache and there hasn t been any vomiting . We took her to the hospital and the doctor there gave us Merbentyl and said it should stop the cramps...... it hasn t. We then took her back again and another doctor told us that she has loads of poo stuck in her stomach and has to release.... they then gave us Movicol. She is extremely lethargic and just wants to sleep all day... everyday! Can anyone help please?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013