8 year old with repaired omphalocele, inguinal hernia. Diagnosed with mild cirrhosis and ADD. Have portal hypertension. Is adderall safe?

My 8-year old granddaughter has had many health issues. born with an omphalocele which was repaired, also has had inguinal hernia repairs and paraesophageal repaired. At the age of 5 underwent removal of a choledochocyst and was diagnosed with mild cirrhosis . She has developed portal hypertension also. She has just been diagnosed with ADD and my daughter and I are concerned about the portal hypertension and being placed on Adderall. Should we be?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013