8 year old taking antibiotics for bronchitis. Blurry vision, feeling cold. Are these symptoms?

My 8 year old son has been on antibiotics for 2 days because of bronchitis. He did not have a fever and normally runs around 98.9 to 99.5 earlier he complained of things farther away being blurry. He is also complaining of nausea and a headache now with a 95.9 tl 96.5 temperature. Are these normal symptoms of bronchitis or could something else be going on. He is taking amoxicillin and pregnancy zone plus I had a breathing treatment about an hour before the blurry vision. Vision is fine now. He says he feels cold, but typically walks around d in shorts only because he is so warm.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013