8 weeks pregnant, taking Dexamethasone. Pain in arm. Potassium deficiency?

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant through ivf . I am continuing to take medication for infertility including dexamethasone . I have had a 6 week scan which was all positive. I have been experiencing some pain/aching/a feeling of tightness in my left arm. My clinic say unlikely to be pregnancy related. However I wonder whether it might be a potassium deficiency or thyroid ( number of my family have had thyroid problems) Can you you help me with what this strange arm feeling might be?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012