8 month old child, low temperature, loss of appetite, tiredness. Cause of concern?

I have a 8 month old baby girl. She woke up this morning and she felt clammy and was not her normal baby talk full of energy self. I took her temp and it was 97.2. She did drink her formula and eat rice ceral with pears but not the normal amount. She ate much less. And she normally stays up for about two hours then goes down for a nap. Today she acted very tired much sooner than normal. She laid on my chest for several minutes then fell asleep. I m worried the low temp and her change in behavior means something is wrong. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic.
Baibaies generally have altered behavior occasionally.Please keep a close watch on her.Give her adequate warmth and plenty of rest and warm fluids.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing your child a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.