8 month old baby not urinating enough

Hi, i have 8 month old girl baby, she got cold before 2 days n from that time her passing of urine is less. Usually she wets her diaper within 5 hrs but its almost 10 hrs but the diaper is not so wet. Im worried because we live in chennai and its too hot with the day time temperature of 107 degrees. Im breastfeeding her n giving her rice n dhal once a day n cerelac twice with lots of water. Pls help me
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcare Magic

you must continue to feed the child with fluids, until she urinates... common cough and cold wont affect the urine out put.. If the child doesn't respond to fluids and didn't pass urine after 24 hrs.. then , consult the pediatrician for further examination and treatment...

Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
In summer its a very normal condition.if otherwise normal there is nothings to worry.continue normal feeding.