8 month old baby, heraclene with milk, breast feed till 2 months, eats solid food, pureed fruits, drinks water, active. How to boost appetite?

Hi doc. I do have a question, my 8 month old baby weighs only 7kg. Is this normal or not? He weigh 6.6 lbs when i gave birth to him. He was never fat or a chubby baby. He was thin. I was thinking maybe because his father was also a small baby before. Before i gave him his morning milk i put heraclene once a day to his milk. He drinks 210 ml of milk 3x a day and one during the wee hours of morning (150 ml or less) he was breastfeed until 2 months only. He is now drinking enfapro a+ milk. Im from the philippines. He eats solid foods 3x a day. And i usually give him pureed fruits too and he drinks water. There are times he wont drink his milk not until he sleeps and i will give him his milk at that time and he will drink it. He is a very active baby. Plays a lot and is sick only when given vaccine shots. Please help me. Should i change milk? What should i do to boost his appetite?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012