76 year old having swollen hard stomach, weight loss. Tumor in the stomach. Will she be able to go through the treatment?

my mum has been bedridden for 2yrs doc came in the other day 22nd may because her carers wanted her seen due to swollen hard stomach she has lost weight drastically must weigh 3 to 4 stone he said she had a tumor in her stomach but she refuses to go to hospital he told my brothers,but they told me but were a bit confused,can i fone her doctor and ask about her myself as i can t get my head round this,she 76yrs old and is not fit enough to go through treatment
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012