70yr old, heart patient. Died alone. Had white liquid from mouth, pale colour body after death. What could have happened?

hello My grand father died 1 month ago. He was alone at home. He was 70 years old and had been heart patient for 6 months. He got a heart stunt 6 months before death. Now he was alright. When he was died no one was with him. When we saw him in the morning when he was died there was white liquid coming from his mouth and his colour was yellow and pale. We could not call doctor. Can you tell me what happened with him?? Was these symptoms of heart attach or some other thing??
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012