7 years old, white patches, blisters. On melanocyl, triamcinolone acetonide cream. Vitiligo?

Hello, my son is 7 yrs old and his white patches started about a year ago. I got medication for him, it is Melanocyl tablets to be taken one at 10 in morning then 2 hours later melanocyl and triamcinolone acetonide cream, mixed together and applied to white areas. Then he is supposed to expose these areas to the sun for 4 minutes. Ive only done this for 2 days. Now there are these kind of blisters on him, on his neck , hands, and even his eyes are swollen. Plz advise, should i continue, or not. Does these effects mean that it is working and that his vitilgo will go away? Ive been very stressed due to his vitiligo . Any thing will help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012