7 month old child, constipation. Taking nan one and two formula. Can I switch to normal milk?

I am XXXX, my seven month old girl child has been constipating for the last two months, i introduced nan 1 formula milk 1 month after birth since am working and the then after six month i switched off to nan 2 formula. now that she has started weaning i gave her alot of water and she still constipate. can i change the formula completely to a normal milk. does this constipation have side effects? am worried kindly advice.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012