62 year old, gave congenital TOF, have ICD for a slow heart rate. Suggestions?

Dear Docs. I am 62 yrs old 170 lbs. i was born with TOF. through 3 open heart surgeries through the years. Last one in 2003 when a pulmonary valve was installed (human) and a ICD installed for a very slow heart rate . I worked for the last 20 years and finally got too tired to do the job any longer so i quit and retired on my birthday. The question that i have is... Now i have no insurance and have been turned down for SS disability . I never went to work until after the second operation in 1989 in which i felt really well and hardly any shortness of breath. The company i worked for gave me health insurance that mostly paid for the last surgery and the last 2 icd s. I am worried now because of NO health insurance if my ICD quits before i am 65 yrs old and can get medicare what will i do? Please, any ideas will be so very helpful. I still have oxygen sats in the upper 80 s...Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012