61, Had stent for widow maker heart attack. No high BP, cholesterol. Non smoker, non-drinker. Prognosis?

I am 61 and had a widowmaker heart attack last month. They put in one stent . My family (father) has a history of heart attacks. My father died at 67 (current therapies were not available then). I eat well, exercise regularly, do NOT have high blood pressure , my cholesterol is 177 (the good kind being 68). I never smoked and do not drink alcohol or do any non-required drugs. I am 5 4 and 148 pounds. What is my life expectancy?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013