6 year old kid has been dealing with multiple medical issue since birth. Is it Possible to have hemolytic anemia ?

Hello, I have a 6yo son who has been dealing with multiple medical issues since birth . We have been to several specialists who all agree there is something clearly wrong with my son, but no real answers. We have been told he has an immune deficiency , but no specific one. Now I am trying to find answers and came across Hemolytic Anemia . I was just wondering if this is something that would have been glaringly obvious to the Drs? Or is this one of those type of illnesses that could be easily overlooked? Unfortunately I no longer have insurance so I cannot just blindly keep going through testing...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011