6 year old child, diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Taking thyronorm. Thyroid, liver, cholesterol tests done, high TSH. Ultrasound shows water retention. Treatment?

My 6 year old daughter has been diagnosed with Hypothyrodism. she was pretty active child with normal body weight around 4 months ago. We noticed rapid gain around 2 months back As per her Reports :- TSH : 636 (Six hundered Thirty Six) T3 : 0.34 T4 : 1 (Less than 1) Liver SGOT (AST) 62 SGPT ( ALT ) 45 Cholestrol 350 LDL 250 Ultrasound revealed som water retention in body. Should we also look for other root causes apart from Hypothyroid. doctor has started her on 12.5 mcg thyronorm as on today.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012