6 year old. Having stomach pain, asthma, anxiety, weakness. What to do?

My 6 year old son has been complaining of stomach aches for 3 weeks straight. No fever or vomiting , but he does have asthma , which causes him a lot of anxiety . Lately, in addition to the stomach ache, he will say his stomach feels icky. Once we convince him to eat, he perks up for a while, then it s the same thing. He s also complained of weakness. Is it hypoglycemia , the mold we found in our basement, anxiety, or what am I dealing with and how do I help him?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013