6 months old, vomiting, green colored stool. Taking breast milk, not having any other food. Suggestions?

hello i'm based in chandigarh. my daughter is 6 months old on 20th apr. for the past few days she is passing green stool earlier it was dark green but now it is light green. not totally watery . from last three days she is vomitting too. one two vomitings in a day but one is heavy vomit. she is on breast feed only we are trying to give her other foods now but not taking anything not even water
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013