6 months old having cough, throat infection and fever. Was treated for brain edema and meningitis. Skin rashes. Why?

Sir, I am from pakistan, Lahore. My baby is 6 month old. he is suffering with throat infection, weeping, unconfirtable to sleep, sleep only in lap but keep coughing during sleep. fever is between 99-100 degree celcius. Ha has been treated of brain edema , meningitas and calciul defiecieny while he was 15 days old, His treatment completed on 20-sep-2012. After that no medicine except food supplements like d-Sun drop, Vitamin drops are given seldomly, His skin rashed and radish spooted when he wear regulay cape on head. Kindly guid and advise the treatment if i have conveyed my problem in right way. I f you need more info i be availavle sir. regards, M.Riaz +92-0000
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013