6 month old child, loose motions, watery stools, diarrhoea. Antibiotics course completed, same situation, beginning teething. Treatment?

hi,thanks first of baby is 6 month old,these days she is suffering from loose motion,passes watery stool many times a day,she has been diagnosed for diarrhoea since last Sunday but the day her antibiotics course completed the situation became same...i am not understanding the situation at all,she is my first she beginning teething or some other serious issue,n what all we can do to control...i am worried.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012