56 year old suffering from pain in the left arm and neck , palpitations. Neck X-ray shows moderate degenerative changes

Hi, I am a 56 year old male suffering from left arm pain that appears to range from the left side of my neck down to my hand . The small finger side of my hand visibly palpitates from time to time. An x ray on my neck shows mild to moderate degenerative changes. I have had the symptoms for about 4 days currently, and prior to that had similar symptoms for a period, with a break of about 3 months symptom free.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer